Saturday 24 May 2008

Housewives star dismisses baby rumours

'Desperate Housewives' star Eva Longoria-Parker has denied rumours that she is pregnant.
According to People magazine, the actress dismissed the speculation at a publicity event for her new movie 'Over Her Dead Body'.
Longoria-Parker said: "No pregnancy, not yet. I've been cooking and eating, cooking and eating. I keep telling everyone that I've gained 10 pounds just being on strike [a reference to the Hollywood writers' strike]."
The actress sparked further rumours when she arrived at a press day with a pink baby blanket wrapped around her.
When asked about the blanket, she said: "I know - If this isn't going to spawn pregnancy rumours, I don't know..."
She continued: "I was freezing, so I had to run down to the gift shop, and they didn't have any wraps. I grabbed this and was like, 'It's so soft, but why is it so small?!' And they said, 'It's for a baby'."
The 'Desperate Housewives' star has spoken about having a family with her basketball player husband Tony Parker in the future.
She said: "I mean, we're not really on a time clock, and going, 'Okay, this month, this day. We're kind of just going, 'We're so happy if we get pregnant, and if we don't we're okay.' We're just letting God decide it."